This pattern was created to work within several different eras and be versatile enough for play and dress-up! Pinafores are perfect over Regency and Romantic Era dresses, and pantaloons make it easy to run and play even in girly clothes.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for plain and fancy pinafores.
- Pantaloons pattern works for knee-length bloomers as well!
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
This pinafore will work over the girls’ Regency Dress pattern, but it is also appropriate for the Romantic Era and the late Victorian-early Edwardian eras. The plain pinafore is rated “easy,” because a beginner could put it together with no trouble.
The heirloom pinafore requires some more advanced sewing techniques (French seams, tucks, etc.), but it is still more “intermediate” than “advanced.” The pantaloons are quick and easy to make and can also be created in “plain” and “fancy” versions!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 May, 2012.