This is the companion pattern for the Women’s 1914 Afternoon Dress
and includes options for darling play dresses and fancy heirloom gowns.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 all included in one envelope.
- Options for short, puffed sleeves and cap sleeves (short or long) included.
- Pattern includes instructions for lace insertion, and appendix includes traceable embroidery designs.
- You can also use the pattern to create a simple shift-style underdress. All instructions included!
- Appendix shows earlier designs for girls, so you can see how easy it is to make this pattern work for the early to mid-Edwardian Era.
This pattern is rated “intermediate” because of the heirloom techniques included (French seams; lace insertion). However, making a simple day dress is not beyond the skill of a beginner!
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 May, 2012.